East Fife Sports Council provides the opportunity for member clubs to apply for club development grants. The club development grant is up to a maximum of £500 and is awarded at the discretion of the sports council. Club development grants are to assist clubs achieve the aims and objectives in their development plan (eg. new section to an existing club), but will not support a club’s general running costs such as admin, facility hire and travel.
Costs associated with the following will be considered:
• Start up costs (new club/section) and development costs
• Promotional material
• Initial facility hire
• Specialist coaching fees
• Attending major events
• Hosting major events.
• Coaching fees
• Ongoing costs
• Capital costs
• Individual athletes or teams training/competition
• Replacement equipment
• Individual equipment.
• Be constituted and have a recognised committee in place
• Must be ClubFife Club or NGB Accredited Club
• Must be affiliated to sports council for minimum of 6 months (Discretionary)
• Maximum grant available to an individual club in a 12 month period is £500
• Have a club bank account
• Be actively operating, training and playing in Fife or setting themselves up to do so
• Be a voluntary sports club
• Have their application endorsed by TWO committee members of the club making the application.
East Fife Sports Council will provide an opportunity each year to fund special projects. This may be on a collective club, sport or individual club basis. This will be considered when there is a recognised need or significant benefit identified by the applicant or sports council.
• Must be affiliated to sports council for minimum of 12 months
• Must be ClubFife Club or NGB Accredited Club.
Non eligible costs:
• Capital costs
All grants are made at the discretion of the East Fife Sports Council Grant or Management Committee whose decision is final.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
Grants applications for 2019 should be submitted by the following dates for consideration –
Fife Council’s Community Sports Grants are available to assist individuals and clubs and are available in two categories:
• Individual Athlete Sports Grants
• Coaches and Sports Officials Training Grant
Please see Funding Information document for more information.
Have a look at some of our members who received EFSC funding in 2018-19: