• a community amateur sports club• a registered charity• a formally constituted club or association affiliated with EFSC
• Already received a grant in the last 12 months
• have no unmanaged debts or liabilities• have at least 3 unrelated or non-cohabiting members in its committee• have suitable governance controls to manage a grant (eg. regular• committee meetings, financial reporting etc.)
• Help with general running costs (e.g. rent, heating etc )• Replacement equipment• An annual or previously run event• Continuing an existing activity• An individual Building, construction, refurbishment or land improvement.• A project that requires planning permission that is not yet in place• A project that has already started?
• Have a timescale of less than 12 months• Aim to get more people playing sport regularly
• Describe how many people will access your project and how they will benefit• Monitor the numbers of participants to show how successful the project is• Provide evidence that the project is needed• Provide a clear and detailed project budget• Monitor expenditure to show that any grant is spent correctly
If you answered YES to ALL of the above it is likely that your organisation andproject are eligible for funding.
ALL GRANTS ARE MADE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE EAST FIFE SPORTS COUNCIL GRANT OR MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL.
To complete an application using paper or pdf forms:
– Download the Checklist/Guidance document here– Download the Club Development Grant form here– Download the Community Development Grant form here
Return to email@example.com
@EastFifeSport on Facebook
Copyright © 2023 East Fife Sports Council. All rights reserved.