The Club Development Grant is open to all clubs and organisations affiliated to the Sports Council
The maximum award available is £500.00 and members are also limited to a combined total of £500.00 per year.
For more information please visit https://www.eastfifesportscouncil.org.uk
Completed forms should be submitted and we will reply to confirm what happens next.
Does your organisation...
- Have no unmanaged debts or liabilities
- Have at least 3 unrelated or non-cohabiting members of your committee
- Have suitable governance controls to manage a grant from the Sports Council (eg. regular committee meetings, financial reporting etc.
If you answered YES to ALL of the above, please continue...
Are you looking for funding for...
- Help with general running costs (eg. rent, heating etc)
- Replacement equipment
- An annual or previously run event
- Continuing an existing activity
- An individual building, construction, refurbishment or land improvement.
- A project that requires planning permission that is not yet in place
- A project that has already started?
If you answered YES to ANY of the above, please contact us before applying. Otherwise, please continue…
Does your project…
- Have a timescale of less than 12 months
- Aim to get more people playing sport regularly
If you answered YES to ALL of the above, please continue…
- Describe how many people will access your project and how they will benefit
- Monitor the numbers of participants to show how successful the project is
- Provide evidence that the project is needed
- Provide a clear and detailed project budget
- Monitor expenditure to show that any grant is spent correctly.
If you answered YES to ALL of the above it is likely that your organisation and project are eligible for funding.
Get in touch by email on:email@example.comTel: 01334 829184
Kerns Cottage, Chance Inn, Cupar, KY15 5QJ