Young Person’s Opportunity
EFSC invites applications for an exciting new initiative offering the opportunity to young people (18-25 yo) to get involved with their local sports council.
We are inviting young people to apply to become voluntary members of the sports council’s sub-group that organises and delivers projects such as the annual awards ceremony, giving insight into how a sports organisation operates plus the opportunity to help the sports council evolve in the future.
This role will offer a young person the opportunity to develop skills and benefits such as:
- Leadership, communication, organisation, event management
- Advocating on behalf of young people in the local area to help change provision of sport and physical activity
- Opportunities to liaise with key figures (local and national)
- Opportunity to help shape development of the sports council
- Progressing digital technology
- Team working
- CV enhancement.
This is open to any young person whether they are actively engaged in sport or not.
Anyone who is interested can contact firstname.lastname@example.org